[Spridgets] Chinese parts

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 22:14:17 MDT 2010

Yeah, well, I just got a huge order last week for reworking parts that Asia
f'd up, including defective packaging. Future production will be back in the
US. Problem is, the government as part of its economic stimulus (rather than,
say, a Space Shuttle replacement, Mr. President) is paying assemblers $518 a
week unemployment and no one wants to work for less than double that.

Ron