[Spridgets] proper electronic fuel pump for 74 midget

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Sun Oct 10 20:18:50 MDT 2010

So when I bought my midget the PO had installed an electronic fuel pump of unknown size and flow rate but did install a giant but ugly regulator mounted to the engine bay just before the carbs. Its ugly and I got asked about it 5 times to many at this saturdays car show. Anyway where can i get one and from who that won't need the regulator?

By the way took 2nd in the midget class out of a strong 8 car field including an annoying 67 that is so clean and pretty yellow that you can eat off of it and a 74 with 22k ORIGINAL miles (what a waste and a pity)
thanks
Ryan