[Spridgets] Midget 50th

Deikis, John G John.Deikis at va.gov
Thu Oct 7 09:37:09 MDT 2010

Boy what a soul-searching struggle!  Really thought about how cool it
would be to race the Midget at RoadAmerica, get my clock cleaned by
Suave Ron,  and then hang out for a week of Spridget fun with you guys.
Then I got this idea that just  seems incompatible with that plan.
Decided to quit my job next spring and drive my '53 right-hand drive MG
TD across the country on the "Rallye to Reno", ending up at the MG
International gathering in Lake Tahoe.

www.RallyeToReno.com

Hell, I gotta a full tank of gas,  half a pack of cigarettes, and 4
Peter Caldwell shocks. It's dark and I'm wearin' sunglasses.  Hit it!

JohnD

Message: 7