[Spridgets] MG Pen

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 16:29:25 MDT 2010

A 4 jaw chuck was my first addition, and I made my own backing plate for
it.Like Derf I scrounged a motor and controller for it. Nice accurate little
machine. I do like the old machines, and saved an Atlas MFC horizontal milling
machine from the trash that was being used as a positioner. They didn't know
what had become of the head and drive system, so I started a project to adapt
a sieg X2 vertical column and head to it. The table is just big enough to hold
an A-series head, and should improve my guide reaming.
John
Fogelsville, PA