[Spridgets] Midget 50th Anniversary is go!!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 23:14:49 MDT 2010

Just a quick announcement...  Registration has now begun for "50 Years of
Midgets - A Spridget Event" at Elkhart Lake/ Road America next June 20-24!!

You can find all the early information on the Sprite-MidgetClub.org
website.  The event headquarters hotel, Victorian Village, will open
reservations shortly and you'd better get yours in quickly!  We will fill
the hotel completely and spill over into surrounding venues such as Siebkens
and the Osthoff.  The reason you need to get your reservations in right away
is that NASCAR and the GRAND AM Rolex Sports Car Series will be at Road
America starting June 23rd!!  Their fans will quickly fill all the hotel
rooms for miles around so DO NOT DELAY!!  Tell them you are with the Midget
50th when you call as we have rooms blocked at a low rate of $95 a night!!

You can register for the big event at:  http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org

Just click on the "Midget 50th" tab and go to "registration"

More will be coming on the website shortly.

--
Cheers!!
The Midget 50th Committee