[Spridgets] Installing new rebuilt starter in Pinky today.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 11:06:31 MDT 2010

List,
I got both bolts out (I see that tricky spot needed under the passengers
side access Frank) but I can seem to get the starter completely out. I had
it in gear then out of gear and it is hanging up on the very end. Does it
need to come streight out therefore needing to remove the oil filer? (I have
the 1275 motor) or is there another way? Should I have someone press on the
clutch?

Lin