[Spridgets] Do I belong to a club?

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 05:48:00 MDT 2010

My brother had one of these in his 70 Cutlass. Got it out of a wrecking yard
for $50. Outran every cop car in town with that beast. The road we lived on
was split down the middle with the city limit. Our side was county. My bro
would outrun the city bastards, hit the long drive, fly past the house and
duck into the barn, out on the back side of our 8 acre plot.
Once you were out of sight, you were off limits back in those days.
Oh the 70's, those were fun times.

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 6:36 AM, <corvallis at peoplepc.com> wrote:

> $4.55 ?
> http://www.elyrics.net/read/k/kathy-mattea-lyrics/455-rocket-lyrics.html