[Spridgets] No LBC ....used watch makers lathe wanted for my students.

BJNoSHOV8 bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Tue Nov 30 23:17:08 MST 2010

Some of these competitions require you to use only the materials and
hardware that they give you, i.e. everybody faces the same challenges.
B.E.S.T. robotics is this way, and requires that certain components be
improvised.

Here are some photos of the robot that my team built this year for
B.E.S.T.  One of the parents that was helping us had a Bridgeport mill
in his garage.  He taught a couple of the students to use it so they
built various components with it.  It was very time consuming but made
some real nice looking parts.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/bjd70/Robotics%202010/DSC_4200b.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/bjd70/Robotics%202010/DSC_4201b.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/bjd70/Robotics%202010/DSC_4203b.jpg