[Spridgets] Road trip!

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 11:10:46 MST 2010

I totally agree, I have a MK2 Sprite that I love.
I can't drive it in foul weather.
My Midget goes out whenever and whatever and just copes with whatever I want
to do.
The (relative) weather tightness of the "Modern Midget" makes it a much
greater all around driver.
The Sprite is special, I love it, I just can't drive it whenever I want.
The Midget can be used to commute, can be used in foul rainy, icy, snowy
weather and does well.
Keep the Midget if you can.

Rick B.