[Spridgets] Warwick fittings image.......My Spritespot

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 03:37:54 MST 2010

List,
I'm getting closer to completing my Warwick hardtop parts. I located these
images. Jon thinks I can use battery hold downs for the rear but as seen in
the photos the front will need some hardware as well as a turnbuckle (I used
to sell them). I have seen the nut on one of the sites for the rear I listed
before although I may have trouble locating that bracket for the windshield
pillar which can be fabricated. I am not too excited about drilling into my
pillar : (
Lin

http://www.spritespot.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=Deep-Pink-Sprite&id=Sprite_Warwick_rear_bracket_2

http://www.spritespot.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=Deep-Pink-Sprite&id=Sprite_Warwick_fiiting_front_1