[Spridgets] stranded Midget in Linden

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 04:24:08 MST 2010

Jeff I am about an hr out (with traffic) give me all the info and your phone
number I can head out on Saturday let them know I'll be there around noon.
I'll call Frank if I have trouble and if some other lister's can post there
phone numbers too in case I can't get hold of Frank. Frank has taught us all
well to pay it forward. BTW I'll be heading up to MI for Christmas so I
totally understand about the drive.

List please let me know what tools I should bring besides the "coat
hanger'...wink.

I teach high school and shouldn't have my phone on but I'll put it on
vibrate today ; )
Cell 908-902-6557
Home 732-450-1751

One more thing to the list if you are going to prank phone call make it good
.....hahahaha.
Best always,
Linda Grunthaner
I drive a gold Saturn wagon