[Spridgets] Fwd: Re: disconnecting front motor mounts?

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Wed Nov 17 14:33:57 MST 2010

This working for or with other people is hard. I'm 68 now and the ship
started to tip over for me about 1982. Several witticisms I have come up
with, that people just ignore.

Most managers can't.
Dept. heads can't hire, and the Hiring Dept. doesn't know what the dept.
head needs.
...bill in corvallis