[Spridgets] Parking lot woes...

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 20:09:24 MST 2010

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 5:20 PM, Lester <oldsaabguy at comcast.net> wrote:
That said, insurance always markets itself as "we're here to help
you". I think that there are still folks out there who believe that
and expect their insurance company or the other insurance company to
help them through a tough time and it ain't so.
------------------------------------

When my 2000 Blazer was struck by lightning last March the insurance
company was great. Other than the time it took to get fixed at the
Chevy dealer, it was an easy process. The dealer had to order
computers in one by one until they got everything up again! It needed
a power conrtol module just so they could scan it. Then a body control
module and finally an ABS module. $3117 total and it cost me about $12
out of pocket.

At first I was gearing up for a fight because the car is old. When the
adjuster asked about the mileage (31K and I'm the original owner) she
was amazed and never said a word about trying to total it.
--
Kent
1960 Bugeye