[Spridgets] Parking lot woes...

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 06:42:24 MST 2010

Ryan,
First of all, be thankful you are not in New York. You would have just
come out
to the car  to find it smashed. I have seen it happen here more than
once. Was
able to get a tag number once and left it on a note on the smashed
car's
windshield. As for the previous advice - it all seems good. Get all the
work
done at once & pay the difference out of pocket for the rust repair.
Also be
prepared for the insurance company to tell you the car is worth
nothing and try
to give you a portion of that value to fix it.
 - David
Long
Island