[Spridgets] Parking lot woes...

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 16 04:01:36 MST 2010

Maybe a little too late already but photograph everything, your damage, his
damage, the location, everything.  These are excellent reference points and
provide evidence to refute the other guys insurance.  'bill in corvallis' is
right on this one.  If you haven't got a piccy of the other guys damage go
round to his place and get one.

Guy R Day