[Spridgets] Bugeye with trunk

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Thu Nov 11 10:58:27 MST 2010

I do a lot on ebay and carefully check feedback before buying, however I would not worry about 0 feedback for buying a car.  You will have to go to pick it up and you can verify everything at that time, BEFORE making payment.

If I was going to buy a car on ebay and couldn't visit it beforehand to check it out, I would at least ask the seller for specific photos of something to verify that there at least is a real car involved somewhere and he didn't just find the photos and enter a phony listing.