[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... SU question for racer types...

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at msn.com
Thu Nov 11 08:21:41 MST 2010

The brass bit slows the upward movement of the air valve (provides calibrated
resistance) which originates richness for accleration from idle through the
lower rpm range, it's affect in this respect beoming "less" as rpm climbs into
the higher ranges, racing carbs being mostly at WOT or sustained high rpm or
closed. However, let's let Ron Soave or one of the others that race and know
more than I in this respect expound accordingly.

CB