[Spridgets] Sebring color Sprites?....eBay!

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 04:01:11 MST 2010

Thanks Jon, I have Spritely Years by John Sprinzel and Tom Coulthard, and
More Healeys by Geoff Healey has been on my list for a while now so I now
have another good reason to get it. I never finished John's book time to do
that.

So do you think this Ice Blue Bugeye was painted at the factory in that
colour?
Lin