[Spridgets] M/C problem solved

dwoerpel at wi.net dwoerpel at wi.net
Sun Nov 7 11:09:58 MST 2010

Hi Greg,

You won't believe this but I just did the same thing yesterday....almost.
The bottles were the same color, I wanted dot 4 but picked up "sillycon".
The guy at the register asked if I wanted silicon.  I read the bottle and
sure enough it was silicon.  I made the swap and thanked the guy. He said
it happens all the time.  So, it wasn't a brain cramp Greg.  BTW, Canadian
Tire stores are awesome!  We became very familiar with them in
Newfoundland.

Now go drive that car...not many days left!

Dave W.
59 :{)
Burlington WI