[Spridgets] It's back .....rusty Bugeye with trunk opening....eBay.

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 3 19:47:39 MST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Hedin
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 8:22 PM
To: 'Spridget list'
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] It's back .....rusty Bugeye with trunk
opening....eBay.

It'll take more than the word of somebody from Ireland to convince me.

============================

I agree about the word of somebody from Ireland.

I married an Irish lass.  Can't believe a damn thing they say.  The
Leprechaun thing?  Nonsense.  There ain't no pot of gold at the end of the
rainbow.  Or anywhere else, for that matter.  St. Patrick chasing the snakes
out?  Nope.  Never happened.  If it wasn't for Guinness and Jameson, I'd say
there isn't anything worthwhile coming from that country.

KIDDING!  I will deny ever saying this if any of you guys ever rat me out!

I lied,  I love that place.  We go there every couple of years or so.

BTW, if you are a fan of Scotch Whisky, try some Irish Whiskey.  Much
smoother.  Jamesons, Bushmills, Tullamore Dew, etc.  Give it a try.  I am a
convert.

LAD