[Spridgets] No LBC- Assistance dogs need your vote

kgb at frontiernet.net kgb at frontiernet.net
Tue Nov 2 09:21:29 MST 2010

This is a first class organization that Bonnie & I are members of. Their
financial assistance after Bonnie was attacked and seriously injured by a
stray dog is the only reason that Bonnie is able to help me today. I was
responsible for only the first $100 of her surgery. IAADP paid the balance,
and it was not a small bill.

I know that many of you have and love pets. Your vote will cost you nothing,
although I'm sure that Pepsi would appreciate you buying their products.

TIA,

Kate (and Bonnie!)

IAADP asking for vote help
Got an email today from IAADP,
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ASSISTANCE DOG PARTNERS
3376 N. Wishon * Fresno, CA 93704 * www.iaadp.org

Regrettably IAADP has been hard hit by cutbacks in corporate giving due to the
serious economic downturn. We lost two major sponsors in 2009. Determined to
persevere, IAADP has tackled the challenge of obtaining a grant of $50,000
through the Pepsi Refresh Project.

A major portion of the grant would go to fund our Veterinary Care Partnership
Program which provides financial aid when an assistance dog develops a major
medical problem and a disabled person who lives on a very low income can't
afford the surgery or other recommended treatment that could enable the dog to
recover. This kind of crisis is devastating to the spirit of the disabled
owner. We hope you and others will agree IAADP's VCP program to "save a
partnership" is very worthy of Pepsi's support. We also are seeking funding to
bring our existing website and database into the 21st century, and to enhance
our networking newsletter, Partners Forum, which enables disabled persons to
share news, ideas, learning experiences and to work together on important
advocacy and education initiatives for the assistance dog movement.

You can help IAADP by hitting the link
http://www.refresheverything.com/helpthedisabledandtheirdogs to vote for our
project. First, click on Register to Vote, .... register ..... (it's easy!),
then, vote for our project. Each registered person on the Pepsi Refresh
website can return to vote for us once per day for the entire month of
November 2010. So, please save this link and vote for us daily! If you help
IAADP win these funds, it not only benefits disabled persons with guide,
hearing and service dogs, it would also enable IAADP to significantly improve
our educational outreach ...

Ella