[Spridgets] Carlisle Update

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 08:05:56 MDT 2010

Hi Lin,
The bonnet won't be mounted and used until I start working on a 67 Midget
which is being stored on a rotisserie. I will take pictures when I set the
bonnet on a chassis. Working on  the 62 Sprite now and will soon be ready to
remove the fenders and hood again, so that would be a good time to try it.

Congratulations on your class's performance in the robotics competition. It is
a great way to spend your time, and one day you'll have the time to enjoy
working on Pinky.
John
Fogelsville, PA