[Spridgets] Pinky Update....problem solved cable to solenoid

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat May 29 07:25:18 MDT 2010

Biff,
I do have an oval solenoid more like elliptical sorry for the confusion,
I'll do the adjustment and the ground cable repair as well as make a battery
hold down, yes I recall Franks wooden one and I actually like it best
because of the non electrical contact method I'll get that size from Frank
and make one from some old hardwood floor wood I have.

As for the AN5 manual is that the blue hand book? I'll look for mine in the
garage.
Thanks Lin