[Spridgets] another Chinese Item...Jaguar

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Fri May 28 15:29:04 MDT 2010

Mike,
Check out just how many motoring manufacturers have partnership that build
in China.  You may well be surprised.
Wiki list around 13 joint ventures with other manufacturers and around 18
domestic makes.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automobile_industry_in_China
I wouldn't be at all surprised if Jaguar don't sell all of their Chinese
built cars over there or to the eastern market.  The potential market is
around 3 fold of that in the US and in today's world it is a sound
commercial step.

And don't forget the future - where are most of today's rare earth magnet
ores found for future electric cars?

Guy R Day