[Spridgets] Lost in Austin

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Thu May 27 19:22:40 MDT 2010

I remember, we were flying low and we hit something in the air.......

no wait. I remember stories like this coming out of Oklahoma a few years ago.
They were going to build MG's on an old AF base on an Indian Reservation. Same
story different day??

Larry
(PS name the song)

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy@phillymgclub.com

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in sideways,
Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and
screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".