[Spridgets] Homemade Sauce No LBC

Kathryn Bales kgb at frontiernet.net
Thu May 27 18:18:12 MDT 2010

It seems it requires a Triumph owner to understand the true mystery of
Italian cooking. Recipes remain in the same family for generations, with
the nuances of "some other" ingredients what differentiates Mrs. A's
from Mrs. B's. Either Mrs. A or Mrs. B. could probably tell you, with
99% accuracy, what has been added to, or omitted from the other's sauce.

Kate