[Spridgets] I'm pissed

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 27 17:36:22 MDT 2010

Hey, John, my job is to throw it out there and then sit back and watch the
fur fly!

Looks like it worked!  Skip Jackson said:

"Hey John, Do know what 'teabaging' is?  It's too dirty explain here."
[sic]

OK, you need to ignore the facts that his punctuation sucks, he capitalized
a word that shouldn't have been capitalized, he took your word "teabag" and
changed it to "teabaging" and then misspelled it and, finally, he missed a
word between "dirty" and "explain".  But he did offer to straighten you out
regarding "words that you don't understand".  You could take him up on that,
if you have a sense of humor!

LAD