[Spridgets] Where to buy brake rotors for Sprite and, umm, a VW Golf at the same time

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Wed May 26 22:18:32 MDT 2010

After I posted a picture of my haplessly-attached suspension, a nice man named
Bob Walker pointed out that there's a thumping great crack through my brake
rotor. After pondering whether I might just ignore it, I think I'd better buy
new brake rotors.

I also happen to need brake rotors for my '2000 VW Golf - does anyone know
somewhere on the internet where I could buy rotors for both vehicles at the
same time? I had high hopes for Schucks but they say "call us" for the
wire-wheel Sprite rotors and, well, it's 9pm now. I could always call them
tomorrow, I suppose, but I'm an impatient sort...

Chris