[Spridgets] I'm pissed - No LBC

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Wed May 26 20:24:16 MDT 2010

A relative of mine recently went thru the same experience in Oregon.
$20,000 for one day via Emergency Care; lots of doctors involved and a
CatScan (sp.) She had medical coverage.

I know that when I head to the hospital, that I'm very, very sick and money
does not have much value to me if I die.
I understand your frustration with many aspects of The System.
...bill in corvallis

(Diverticulitis is a common digestive disease particularly found in the
large intestine. Diverticulitis develops from diverticulosis, which involves
the formation of pouches (diverticula) on the outside of the colon.
Diverticulitis results if one of these diverticula becomes inflamed.)