[Spridgets] Suspension bushes - little arm thing too long?!

Duncan Sinclair duncan at pondhop.com
Wed May 26 11:48:40 MDT 2010

<< One final question... does anyone have a nice cost-effective way of
compressing a spring? :) >>

One way is to temporarily replace the bolts in the lower spring pan with
longer ones (do this one at a time of course). I think I used around 6"
bolts
Then the spring can be put in place and the bolts tightened to compress the
spring.
Once you have it all the way in replace with the correct bolts again

Thanks
Duncan