[Spridgets] Formula 1 returning to the US in 2012

Greg Gowins eric.t.cartman at gmail.com
Wed May 26 10:28:52 MDT 2010

According the the Austin paper, the proposed site is going to be east of the
airport, and the financing was going to be private.  But nothing is certain
at this time.  I'm sure more and more details will be coming out in the near
future.  I just hope they design a track with more than one passing zone.
Space isn't going to be an issue in the design.