[Spridgets] Carlisle Update

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 07:49:36 MDT 2010

I had an enjoyable weekend at Carlisle. It was good to meet some more list
members and gather for lunch. Next year we must organize early to have a shot
at the best deals. I don't have any more room, and I am not looking for a car,
but I would have been back with my trailer for the $500 vintage Bugeye race
car that was scarfed up early Thursday.
John
Fogelsville, PA