[Spridgets] Pinky Update

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 19:01:41 MDT 2010

I recently checked up on a long time list member who quit recently afer 11
years because of attacks like this. It has no place on this list. But since
we're attacking, let's break down Ed's response for a credibility check:

Normally I wouldn't even bother with a dumb-a**ed question
> like like this,
but YOU being a "teacher" demands one.

This is grammatically incorrect. "Like
like" is redundant. Also, "demands one" what? In the context of your sentence,
"demands one" would indicate it demands a "dumb-a**ed question."

> In
> one
place
> [I would use a glass pipette or glass eye-dropper] and put
> a couple
drops of fluid FROM a battery AND some FRESH
> battery on the 'joint'.

Again,
this is not grammatically correct. Take out the parentheses and you would have
"In one place and put a couple drops of fluid." There are some words missing
here. The part about "FROM a battery and some FRESH battery" doesn't make
sense either.

> Methinks the "experiment" with be self-explanatory !?!

"WITH
be self-explanatory?" Again, "with be" seems to be Vicodin or beer-soaked as
well.

> PS:  Has THINKING 'died' with out current
> "teachers"??

What does
"died with out" mean? Is this an extra word from one of the earlier incoherent
sentences?

If you're gonna be an asshole, at least get the grammar right.
Ron