[Spridgets] Speedomiter cable

Doug Altman doug_altman at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 10:32:55 MDT 2010

Ryan - Make sure the square end that goes into the transmission is not
slipping inside the speedo gear.  Sometimes the gear wears out and rounds out
in the hole that accepts the cable and you get a speedo that works sometimes,
and sometimes, under pressure, will not.  I had to solder some tin on two
sides of the square end of the cable so that it fit more snuggly in the speedo
gear.  Works great, now.  Doug    ....o~'o