[Spridgets] Bikes at Speed

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Fri May 21 12:15:21 MDT 2010

I dunno, never had my bike over about 65mph or so and that was only
the once, drafting a pickup truck down a Tennessee hill when I was
younger and even more foolish. Given the hills we have (or don't have)
in northeastern Illinois, I seldom pedal over 30mph these days. Heck,
I am even wearing a helmet now. This is Bike to Work Week, so I
pedaled to work in the rain this morning. Looks like it is saving up
to rain on me on the way home, too. Oh well, I had pretty good weather
the other three days that I pedaled this week. Still riding the same
old Raleigh Grand Prix I had in TN.
David L