[Spridgets] [9issa] [Fwd: Fw: Her last call was from her New Cellphone]

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu May 20 01:28:15 MDT 2010

It's all a matter of how you approach riding. As I commented in Mike's post,
I have probably more motorcycle miles than I do cars. I will continue to do
so until I am unable to get my leg across the saddle. Long time
motorcyclists have all heard the "sui-cycles - murder-cycles" BS. It isn't
at all hard to argue against. I have atherosclerosis and have already had
one heart attack. Per:  http://www.benbest.com/lifeext/causes.html#data_usa
28.5% of deaths are due to heart disease. Only 4.4% of deaths are due to
accidents including cars, motorcycles and everything else. I'll take my
chances enjoying my motorcycles knowing that I am about 6.5 times more
likely to die from my heart condition than from my love of motorcycling.

It's all in how you look at it.

Cheers!!
Jim