[Spridgets] Fw: [Mgs] LUCAS Technical Correspondence Course, 275pg textbook

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 19 17:36:23 MDT 2010

You're welcome, Jay.  Pretty nice piece of info that Barney shared with us.
This is a darn big file to print out, but it looks to be very worthwhile.  I
think I'll just link to Barney's site and hope he sticks around for a while.

By the way, poke around in Barney's site if you haven't been there before.
He is a wealth of information.  Mostly about B-series stuff, but a lot of it
crosses over.

LAD