[Spridgets] Fitting harnesses (of the seatbelt variety)

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Tue May 18 18:54:04 MDT 2010

Hi all - was good to see a bunch of you on Saturday. Especially the ones who
fixed my car for me while I stood there looking nice.

Driving the car to Phil's house made me think that perhaps now was a good time
to get some seat belts. I notice that Moss have some achingly expensive
retractable belts
(http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=49407) so that
got me wondering whether I'd rather have harnesses. I had another car with
harnesses and I rather got used to liking it - does anyone have any experience
with fitting a race harness to a Spridget? I am guessing I just need to weld a
bar across the back somewhere and stick 'em onto it, but any tips appreciated.
:)

Chris