[Spridgets] !/2 eleptical rear part ?

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Mon May 17 20:36:16 MDT 2010

Hello Spridgets,

  When I was changing my rear springs this weekend, I found a piece of
  curved metal that was between the top of the axle housing and the
  top of the U-bolts. My pieces were worn almost all the way thru so I
  should replace them, I'm sure, but I don't see them listed from the
  usual suspects. Anybody know what they're called and where to obtain

Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com
 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"
   A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.

More information about the Spridgets mailing list