[Spridgets] Fuel Pump HELL......suggestions for a "GOOD" fuel pump please.

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Sat May 15 20:10:28 MDT 2010

I have a charger that is 2 and 6 amp selectable.  I've never needed any more
than this.

But I only resort to this if something bad has happened, like leaving the
lights on a car overnight

or maybe charging a lawn mower battery at the beginning of the season.

The little float charger from Harbor Freight I leave on the Sprite battery
pretty much all the time.

http://www.harborfreight.com/automatic-battery-float-charger-42292.html

In any case, I second Phil Nase's OSHIT recommendation.  I think he and I
are in range of you.

We just need to set a date & time that will work for everybody.