[Spridgets] looking for seat bolt spacing '68-'69 Sprite

Gerard Chateauvieux pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Sat May 15 15:42:19 MDT 2010

Can anyone provide me with an accurate measurement (center to center)
of the hole spacing for the two seat rail bolt holes in the floorboard
(front to back) of a '68 or '69 Spridget? Later cars of probably the
same, but I'm not positive. I also need the distance from the frame
crossmember to the first (front) hole. The left outside pair should be
sufficient, as I believe they are all the same spacing.

Thanks

Gerard