[Spridgets] NOSHIT 3, Last Call

Richard Ball richb at u.washington.edu
Thu May 13 16:58:40 MDT 2010

The third gathering of the Northwest Organization of Spridget Handymen In
Transit is happening this Saturday, May 15th.  If you are in the area and
would like to join us, Please let us know.

There is quite a list of things to do from a 5 speed swap, a rear bushing
replacement, to the obligatory LBC electrical and brake issues.

Participants are:
Phil Jones, Ed Perez, Bill Masquelier, Bill Loeb, Bill Gilroy,Bill West,
Mike Burkhart, Chris Rae, Chris Karcher, and Rick Bastedo.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, WA