[Spridgets] Britfest video

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Fri May 7 08:58:50 MDT 2010

It was her attitude of " i want to win I want to win I want to win" that she repeatedly said while jumping up and down, combined with her "don't vote for him vote for me because I really want to win" speech and attitude that bothered me. I took 3rd and was thrilled at that. But that she beat all of the other cars in that field for peoples choice is what astounds me.
ryan