[Spridgets] NOSHIT 3, First Call

Richard Ball richb at u.washington.edu
Tue May 4 16:35:13 MDT 2010

Spring is here for most of us and that means it is time for a meeting of the
Northwest Organization of Spridget Handymen In Transit.

NOSHIT 3 will take place on Saturday May 15th at Phil Jones house in North
Seattle.  Phil has a nice dedicated, well equipped, two MG garage and ample
work space.  Currently we have two major projects scheduled.  We will be
replacing rear bushings and leaf springs in Bill L '66 Sprite, and swapping in
a Datsun 5 speed  and a rear hub on Ed's 1275 equipped '78 Midget.  There will
be plenty of help available for other projects that need to be done on any car
there.  What do you want help with?

If you have something on your car that needs attention, or you would like to
just join in and lend a hand let me know, and get your parts ordered.  The
more the merrier.

Here is a link to photos of past NOSHIT gatherings.

NOSHIT I
http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u216/fish_surgeon/NOSHIT/

NOSHIT II
http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u216/fish_surgeon/NOSHIT/NOSHIT%20II/