[Spridgets] Spridget Calendar, month of May

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Mon May 3 09:03:47 MDT 2010

Thanks David, and to all who took the time to contact me.
It's been a week now and it's getting a little easier every day.
I contacted the Washington Boxer Rescue people yesterday, looking into
finding a companion for our big boy boxer Thatcher.
He's pretty mopey still, and when he goes out into the backyard he looks
around for a while and goes back to the door.
I know he misses Tuppy, maybe not in the same way as we do but he does miss
her.
Anyway, thanks again. I need to get Thatcher out in the car for some top
down driving - if it ever gets up above 50 degrees and stops raining!!

Rick Bastedo