[Spridgets] Stainless Steel policing

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 05:57:36 MDT 2010

Vigil,

Why would you want to Police stainless steel??
Did it do something wrong?
I know I would like to remove lots of rust and police too,
some of them are real jerks.
I know some real good policing tricks and have access to
some really cool police goodies.
 I can't share them on the list tho,
might get found out and lose access to them.

;-)
Just funnin w ya Vigil,
Can't believe no one jumped on this, are you guys slacking??
unless you all did only privately.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!