[Spridgets] Mr. Bugzuki...

Corky Bless corky at tailgatepartymate.com
Tue Mar 30 11:53:20 MST 2010

Any chance I can get the Bugzuki fella to shoot me an email??  I'm ordering up a suzuki DOHC engine to do a swap in my '63 Sprite and I could really use someone with first hand experience :)

Just got my large and in charge 948cc running last week, but a little more power couldn't hurt!  I'm actually going to sell the 948cc motor and transmission if anyone is looking.  Thanks!  My email is corky at tailgatepartymate.com

Thank you Leo for filling me in on this forum...good stuff!!

9740 Appaloosa Rd Suite #200
San Diego CA 92131
Direct 619-208-0929
Fax 858-437-0433