[Spridgets] Puhlese Stop

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Mon Mar 29 23:09:42 MST 2010

Wood you Puhleese stop sending dem electrnoical mails to dis here email addy??

I have seen enough, I have read enuff (mor'n sertain parties would wants me
to, da't fer shure)

I was plannin' a trip outta town. Not so's shure I kin go. Iff'n I keep gettin
d'ese here electronical mails, I ammna hafta stays ands reads 'em.

But I do'in wanna do dat.

So

See Ya whan I gets back from Costa Rica!!

Luv

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by
the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened.
But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche