[Spridgets] Morris Service .. Paul A... etc

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sun Mar 28 17:42:50 MST 2010

Hello,

We're done and gone. We did the best we could with what we knew.
 Paul had taken apart about 5 trannies and they were in pieces without names attached
. We recovered on for Martin Cooper, but that's about it. We found Trevor
 Jesse's flywheel, some shocks for Peter C. some paint for Frank C. but
  basically spent the weekend sorting and boxing. There are lots and
   lots of parts, and I'm sure unfilled orders, but that's all basically beyond
    our control at this point.

Word is that Gerard is interested.
There are plenty of assets, but also some liabilities,
 especially in dealing with "lost" orders, most especially
 since we found out today that Paul's computer had crashed a couple
 of months ago, so most of the information there is gone also......

 We did get to see Paul today. He is better than I had hoped, but not
 well enough to function on his own.

We did recover my car and there is hope that it can be reassembled
 within a couple of weeks, Bill M's time permitting as it is at this
 moment making a pilgrimage to Renton. Hat's off to him and his

    generosity with time and knowledge.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Atheism is a non-prophet organization.