[Spridgets] Targa Newfoundland

Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sun Mar 28 08:59:51 MST 2010

HA!  I think I can do a little better than that.  I am bringing by
slip-stick and stop watch however!

Program note: the recap of the Targa has a lot of talking and less
action than previous years but we'll take what we can get.

I'm thinking we'll need our long-johns too; I'll have to reattach one of
the buttons on the "back door" of the drawers.  (hey! DO NOT even go there.)

Team Stud Rules!

Dave W.